Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Lawyer's Insertion

Good Evening,

I am Bing Crescent.  I am lawyer and I am also an actor.  I understand this blog is read by many people, some in Los Angeles, and I want them to know I am available for auditions.  Leave a message here and I can send you my digital presskit.  I have appeared in "Bay Watch Australia," as "Little Keith," the mentally challenged surfer.  I had no lines, but I received lots of mail.  I appeared in CSI: Miami, as the body found floating face down in a hot tub.  I was in the Lanacane Ointment ads (my back was, anyway).  I am 6'2, African American, devastatingly handsome (I've been told) and work out every day.   I can sing and I'm in SAG.

As a lawyer, I represent Irv Rorg.  Irv is set to go before the judge December 21.  Irv is accused of stabbing his uncle with the intent to kill, but my client's position is he stabbed his uncle in self-defense.

I am 30 and I am a partner in my own law firm.  In the past I have been involved in cases against CBS News, Liza Minnelli, and Toyota.  All 3 cases settled before going to trial.  

My law firm specializes in class action suits, libel and slander claims, and family manslaughter cases.

The other partner in my firm is a recovered heroin addict and former German child-star, turned lawyer, Sandy Wund.

Anyone with any information regarding the stabbing at the Pole Dancing Palace on Castro Street described earlier in this blog, please contact me by leaving a comment.

Yours Sincerely,
Bing Crescent
Lawyer/Actor/Model

No comments: