Saturday, November 10, 2007

Telling Transcript


From
Sonja Ti - Assistant to the Candidate Kwan Johnson
From the Ti Apartment in San Francisco

Transcript of conversation taped at the Pole Dancing Palace on Polk Street between Irv Rorg and Uncle Vick Rorg.  Taped with hidden microphone by Kwan Johnson - Candidate for United States Congress.

Uncle Irv:  Get the fuck away from me, Kwannie.  What are you doin' here?  Gonna dance a pole dance?  Hey Hey.

Kwan Johnson:  My name is Kwan Johnson.  Please speak more clearly.

Irv Rorg:  Kwan, you shouldn't be here.  Not tonight.

Kwan Johnson:  Why?  Irv, just because you're related to this man, doesn't mean you'll end up like him.

Irv Rorg:  He followed me - us - up here from L.A.  Don't you get it.  He's going to kill us.  Just like he killed his parents.  Right in front of me.  Last Thanksgiving.  During yams.

Uncle Vick:  That's nuts.  I work for a health insurance HMO. 

Irv:  Yeah, where flu shots are declined and called "experimental." 

Kwan Johnson:  Let's go, Irv. 

Uncle Vick:  No.  Stay.  Have a drink with me. Watch the pole dance gals.  I want to find out why Irv asked me to meet him here.

Kwan Johnson:  Don't do it, Irv!

Uncle Vick:  Oh, so you're going to stab me?  

Kwan Johnson - Candidate for United States Congress:  Don't do it, Irv!  

Irv Rorg:  Why not, Kwan?  I'm no better than he is, or my father, or my fuckin' grandfather.  "psychotic messed up head" runs in my family.  My father killed that social worker last Thanksgiving and I buried her in the backyard for him.  He never could admit to himself that he did that, but he did, and I covered it up for him and lied to the police and everything else.  And now, my father is dead, too, killed by my Uncle here.  So, I'm going to finish this right here.  It's going to stop.  I'm going to kill my Uncle Vick.

Uncle Vick:  Our family really doesn't do well at Holiday Season.  What are you going to do then, huh, Irving?  You gonna kill yourself because you can't live with yourself anymore.  Then you really will be like me.  You'll be a psycho, too!

Kwan Johnson:  NO!  He won't!

Uncle Vick:  Is that some kind of dance, Kwannie?

(MUFFLED SCUFFLING SOUNDS AND VOICES.  LOUD MUSIC.  LOUD CRASHING SOUNDS)

That's all that was on the tape.  That's all I've heard from Kwan by mail.  Nothing since last Thursday.  I'm scared.
Sonja Ti - Assistant to the Candidate Kwan Johnson
From the Ti Apartment in San Francisco

No comments: