Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Agonizing Decision

Hello, Irv--

It's Kwan. Kwan Johnson. Yes, I changed my name from Tran Van Kwan. My campaign team and I felt that Kwan Johnson was easier to say and more American sounding.

I must tell you that I have been urged by my campaign team to delete this blog. They say its contents could hurt my chances of being elected to Congress. They may be right. I am torn deciding what to do.

My campaign has already been endorsed by ELDERCARE SAFETY RAILS, a large company that makes bed railings for unpredictable senior citizens.

Ever since you threw my macbook across the room and left my friends' apartment, and now that you are in jail on suspicion of murder, I have agonized over what to do about you. I can't sleep. My body aches with stress from not knowing what path to take.

I wasn't there last Thanksgiving when the deaths of those three people occurred. I didn't know Vick then. Frankly, it doesn't make sense to me. Why would your grandmother have a loaded shotgun stashed in the kitchen? Also, no one has explained how the "sickeningly sweet", as you put it, social worker was killed. Vick says you planted his business card on that dead social worker after you killed her. You have never reacted to that accusation.

It's all too much. I should just delete this blog and move on with my life. I've got too much going for myself and for this country, to be involved with strange people like you and your family.

Yet, as ripped up about this as I am now, sitting here by the Bay Window of my friends' San Francisco apartment, in the rays of the morning sun -- I believe the truth will come out. I also believe that I owe it to that dead social worker who you likened to "Katie Couric overdosing on Zoloft" to find out the truth of what happened to her last Thanksgiving.

It makes my stomach sick to write this...but Irv, I must stand up for the truth. I think I will include an investigation into what happened to that murdered social worker as part of my campaign.

Social workers do not deserve to be killed. Sure, some of them deserve to be fined, but none of them deserve death. My campaign will be honest, warts and all.

I'm smiling because my friends are reading this over my shoulder right now, and applauding.

Kwan

No comments: