Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hey Dudes - Blog it!

Hey man,

I locked myself in the administration office and the dude with the pointy sideburns is bangin' on the glass, and the cop lover of his is lookin through his desk for his keys.

I got the Blog Machine!

My name's Christian.  I'm in jail cuz of Road Rage.  I get it real bad.  It's like a disease.  What's bad is I drive a van for "Seniors On The Go" municipal senior transport services.

Last Monday I was drivin' a 92 year old woman back from a knee replacement checkup when this ass drivin' an SUV bigger than Rhode Island cuts me off out by Golden Gate National Cemetery!  

I couldn't let him get away with that!  I followed him through the Park and onto the Golden Gate Bridge.  He slowed down to teach me a lesson, you know how some people think when an angry driver is behind them tailgatin' them they should slow down and teach that driver a lesson?  Well, he did, so I rammed him!  Over and Over.  We exited the bridge and he crashed into the toll booth and I went through a security fence.  

The 92 year old woman, Sylvia, as they were loadin' her onto the ambulance, said she never had so much fun in all her life and that her knee was just fine.  

So, here I am in jail sharin' a cell with that Irv guy who stabbed his uncle.

Shit, they got the keys to this office and they're pissed at me.  gotta go!!

Late
Christian


No comments: