Saturday, December 8, 2007

Starting Over

Irv reporting --

I wonder if a person can really start over?  

Most people are out doing Christmas shopping right now.  Me?  I'm in the County Jail.  What better place to make New Year's Resolutions, right?

My arresting officer was James.  He likes me and I like him.  He helped me out before.  He said he'd watch out for me now...but that I'd have to get a lawyer.

As much as I like James,  I don't see him too often, and I'm in a holding cell with two other "criminals."

I've got sweatpants, tennis shoes, and a pullover and jean jacket that James got me.  James is Italian.  He's got a mustache and he works out every day.  He's gotta be tough to run this jail.
He lets me use his computer to make my entries.

To everybody reading this blog, I am sick and tired of all the crap I've been through.  The cops were out by the barn where Marcus, the fat kid, had kept me all those days, somewhere in the Napa Valley.  I yelled and shouted and the cops came in and found Marcus dressed up in a straw apron and cooking what he called "wedding omelets" for me.

The cops took Marcus in for questioning, and they arrested me.  Seems that the sister of the social worker I buried in the backyard a year ago last Thanksgiving has been reading this blog and has accused me of the murder of her sister (which I didn't do).  Oh yah, and I stabbed Uncle Vick at the Pole Dancing Palace (which I did do), and my father was shot (which I didn't do). 

I don't care anymore.  I want to start over.  I'll go through whatever legal trial or incarceration I have to, and then I'm going to go back to work as a stunt man, or try some new career.  I'm going to completely divorce myself from my family.

James says I can do it.  I can start over again.  He said he gave up steroids after he threw a desk across a parking lot one summer on 'roid rage.  

I don't think I'm a psycho like the other members of my family.  I'm sorry I stabbed my uncle. I'll never stab anyone again.  

I'm giving up my past.  I'll get out of jail.  I'm meeting my lawyer tomorrow.  

I've got to believe I can change my life.

Irv


No comments: