Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Like Father/Like Son

Hey Friends-
Uncle Vick here!

I got me a son! He looks like me and Kwannie. He and I are on a road trip. We're going to vote for McCain and that sexpot Palin. 

Look, poor little Irv, all trapped in Bakersfield with no dough, you and Kwannie got some nerve talking about me on this blog like I'm a bad candidate to be a father. Did it occur to you that I'm the only one of the three of us that gots a job?? Remember? I approve health care for people in Los Angeles. Remember? Yeah, I take breaks that last two weeks or more, but I got influence there.

Who do you think is going to get custody of this child? Kwan ain't go no job. Her mother is possessed by devils with six arms. They don't scare me with their threats of "friends" comin' to get me. 

Hold on, I gotta take a chicken wing back from the kid. When he eats meat you'd think he was a jackal the way he tears at it with his gums and fingers. He laughs so hard when he fights to get out of his child car seat. Yeah, Kwannie, I stole us a nice child car safety seat from a Mormon family that didn't know I was out in the parking lot by their SUV.

I won't tell you where we are, but I ain't runnin'.  I'll be checkin' the hot box next to Sarah Palin's name come Tuesday. I got a picture of her from the newspaper that I got folded up in my back pocket. When I drive, I tell the kid, "I'm ridin' Sarah Palin all the way to the White House!"

The kid loves that!  He loves his daddy. 

All the best to you both,
Uncle Vick

5 comments:

Maya said...

Hey Its really nice blog!Thank you for sharing with us.


Newport Driving School

Bryan Mills said...

Great Information. That sounds pretty cool. Really helpful thanks for the Article, Great job, Keep posting interesting matters here. Looking forward to it. Thanks and keep it up! All the Best.

Thanks
Traffic School Online

Bryan Mills said...

Great post with Great stuff.That sounds pretty cool. Really helpful thanks for the post, Great job, hope we can expect more Drug and Alcohol Test articles.Take Florida DMV approved Drug and Alcohol test. Also known as Florida TLSAE course and 4 Hour Drug and Alcohol Test course. All the Best. For more info please visit Florida Drug and Alcohol Test

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

Thanks for sharing your information.

Defensive Driving