Monday, January 21, 2008

The Good Side

Well...it's been awhile.

All my friends and readers, it's me, Irv. I'm fed, clothed like a real person, and on my way back to Los Angeles.

I'll just say I'm somewhere south of Fresno, tonight.

Look, my case was dismissed even thought I admitted to stabbing my psycho uncle. It was self-defense. I'll miss all my friends in San Francisco, but I had to come back to my hometown.

In this case, I'm glad our justice system is overcrowded and corrupt. God, they had twenty of us in one cell. We had to take turns sitting on each other.

I've just got to pretend that my family and what happened with them, never happened. I've got to pretend that my uncle did not shoot my father dead last year.

I've got to focus on what's good in the world. I'm still fairly young. I've still got my looks. Just because psychotic behavior runs in my family, and just because I've participated in that behavior several times, does NOT mean I am a psycho also.

One thing I want to know, before I begin my new life. Why is Uncle Vick not back in jail when he broke parole and left LA?? He should be locked up. He's a menace. He should not be employed by "Complete Wrap" HMO. He should not be free!

I can't begin a new life as a stuntman without justice. I can't begin my new life as a stuntman until the fucking writer's strike is over.

Focus on the good. Focus on the good. Focus on the good.
Damn! It's so hard! So hard when there's so much bad...happening every day all the time.

My family messed me up. I've been drunk the last three nights in a row. I'm too old for this. I'll be drunk tonight. It's fuckin' freezin' in the San Joaquin Valley!

Looks like a full moon, too. I should bay at the moon like wolves do. Maybe that's how they focus on what's good.

Irv

No comments: