Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year from Uncle Vick

Hey buckaroos--

Uncle Vick is back in black! Been tryin' to log on to this blog for weeks, but it's been blocked with a notice posted: "Seized by the San Francisco Police Department."

Kwannie! You out there??

Look, I got me a new spleen from a guy I know at Complete Wrap Health Insurance. Put me first in front of more than 400 people waitin on a list. Hey, I'm an employee at an HMO, I should get first priority over all those subscribers, right? Spleen came from China, my bud said.

I'm outa the hospital and back at my house here in Southern California, watchin' my plasma TV, eatin' and wonderin' WTF my nephew did to ruin his whole life. He's up there in SF in jail because he stabbed me.

Hey police boyfriend up there! I drop the charges. Nobody died. Let Irv come home. I want him to live with me like he used to. He can get a job. Bring that hot ass Kwannie down here, too. Glad she gave up that Congress pipe dream!

It's lonely in this house. I miss the way it was last summer.

Let's start 08 off right!
your loving uncle,
Vick

No comments: