Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Sister-The Late Tappy Marie

Dear God - it makes me sick the blatant disregard you people have for human life and common decency.

I am the sister of the late Tappy Marie, the "sickeningly sweet" social worker that Irv Rorg now claims his father killed on Thanksgiving Day 2006.  Irv admits he buried Tappy in their backyard to protect the name of his dear father, and admits he is in denial about the sociopathic illness of his dead dad.  Irv even tried to pin the murder on his own Uncle Vick.

According to you people, my dear sister had a voice that made "even the neighbor's pit bull cringe."  Is that reason enough to murder someone??

I'll admit, my sister and I were not close.  She was a "Blue Jay" and a "Campfire Girl" and she said that "love is what people without God are crying out to the hills for."  She used "Dippity Doo" on her hair, and her breasts were naturally perky enough to never need a bra.  Hell, she used to put makeup on her dolls.

I'm gay, and even lipstick lesbians would puke if they saw my sister's idea of blush.

Look, I just want justice.  I brought charges against Irv Rorg because he admitted to burying my sister in his backyard.  Now he has been released, his case dismissed.  

Man, so does that mean anybody can just go around burying people in their yards without the threat of punishment in this country?  I'm a dentist.  I work hard.  My sister was a git, but that doesn't mean someone shouldn't have to pay the penalty for her murder.

I'm sending this to John Edwards.  I have a root canal to finish up now and I'm damn mad!

Angry and Appalled,

Kate Marie (sister of Tappy)


2 comments:

Mad Fashionista said...

Dahling, nobody should resent someone for having naturally perky breasts. There are so many other things to resent...poreless skin, for example.

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.