Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Root

My name is Kate Marie. I've made entries before in this blog. I'm a lesbian dentist and for a while I was stalked by Vick Rorg. Vick Rorg murdered my sister Tappie Marie and buried her in his backyard in November 2006. 

Vick Rorg was arrested on murder charges which I brought against him. He jumped bail, was stabbed in the spleen and sent to LA for a spleen transplant. 

I thought the LA cops would take him back into custody after that. Logical, right? No! Instead, Vick Rorg runs up to the Bay Area, steals a baby, is in hiding for months, and finally he has resurfaced at, get this, his LA home address, and still...no LAPD!!

After two root canals and a whitening mold this morning, I went downtown with my lawyer to refile my charges. You know what the LAPD told me??  Budget cuts and county jail crowding have prevented them from pursuing my case until January 2010 at the earliest.

WTF?? Do you California Citizens get it? You voted down all those initiatives to free up money and now BUDGET CUTS prevent me seeing this bottom feeder get the death sentence. 

I've parked outside his house for days and days, and he hasn't gone outside or even passed by a window!

I'm waiting for him. I'll go all Billy Jack on him if I have to! 

And no...you Christians...I am not this angry because of Prop. 8! Although, give me time...

Kate Marie

No comments: