Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Well, well,
It's Halloween. Isn't that great?
Hey Irv, I'm lookin for ya! Trick or Treat! Ha! Nice night, right?

Dumped the Lexus. Officer Beth has too much air freshener in that thing. Made me wanna puke. Why did she need so much air freshener? I miss my KIA, but I got ways to get around.

Hey Kwannie! Vick here. Bet you coulda guessed that.

Nice city you got. I like the apartment building you're staying in Kwannie. You sure know how to use people to get nice places to stay. What are you tellin' those friends of yours you'll do for 'em, huh? Screw 'em all like you screwed me?

Hey out there, Kwan"Johnson" fucks like a steroid bunny! She used to scream so loud the pitbull next to our house would bark like aliens were landing.

Funny, huh Kwan? You used to tease Irv that blogs were for people that would write about their cats, and dumb poems and shit like that. Proved you wrong, eh sister?

Too bad you can't see my costume. I can't sit down in it, but you'd like it. Makes everyone say "ew, gross!"

Great city for Halloween. All the queers like Halloween. Saw that fat boy come runnin' out of your apartment building, Irv. He sure loves you. They all love you.

And my brother, Lonnie. He's celebrating tonight as a corpse at the morgue. Rough deal.

Rough Rough deal.

Uncle Vick

No comments: