Friday, October 12, 2007

I'll Save You, Irv!!

Hello, my name is Marcus.

I've written several entries in Irv's blog here. Irv's in jail. Maybe you can read this entry, Irv.

You are my best friend and I will stand by you no matter what. I will come and visit you in jail and spend the night there with you if you want me to.

I was hurt a little when you said that I would "kiss anything" and that you saw me kissing my video Ipod. I was kissing my video Ipod because I have pictures of you on it. I snapped them the other day when you were jogging in Golden Gate Park. You ran your circles and every time you passed me where I was sitting I snapped a picture of you with my phone. I pretended I was talking to my mother about Hanukkah, but I was really taking pictures of you.

You said I'd "kiss anything," well, you're not "anything"! You're a very special man that if I were gay and you were gay I would love and love.

I'm sorry to read that you have no shirt in jail. I'm going to bring you a shirt tomorrow. Kwan said I should stay away from you and that she is going to help you, and then she slapped me, but I won't stay away. I won't!

I shaved my long sideburns to make a pointy end on each side just like yours do. I wish I had a cool name like you - Irv Rorg. That is so much cooler than Marcus Feldstein.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I just want you to know that while you're in jail, me, Marcus, your best friend is also in jail. A jail in my mind! A jail in my heart.

I'm going to eat a poundcake now.

Your Best Friend,
Marcus

No comments: