Friday, October 5, 2007

Jealousy

Kwan here.

I've stayed away from this blog on purpose. Now I know why I never let myself fall in love before: Because out of love grows jealousy!

Today, I registered officially with the district as a congressional candidate. My proudest day so far in my entire life! Irv was with me in a tight black sweater and those long sexy sideburns. I've made him my campaign manager. Anyone who has been a stuntman for a living, is perfect for politics.

But, that creepy fat Marcus. He came downtown with us. He said he needed a ride so he could get his flu shot. Well, it's a public train! He didn't need a ride WITH US. He kept staring at Irv with big round eyes, and eating churros out of a bucket. He'd imitate the way Irv walked, with that kind of athletic swagger, only on Marcus that swagger just looks like a drunken cattle drive.

Jealousy! It's the worst. I was jealous of my sister in Vietnam when she flew out of the country first class by convincing the officials at the airport she was Yoko Ono. That took balls. She didn't have to flee the country in a leaky whaling vessel like I did.

But jealousy over love? That's something I vowed I'd never feel. Irv says he's "anxious" about something, but then he lets this Marcus boy kiss him in public. WTF!

It's San Francisco, so it's good pubic relations for my campaign, Irv says. He also says we must be careful not to let our past interfere with our plans.

I don't trust him...and I love him...

Kwan

No comments: