Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hell-O??

Okay...Hello??
My name is Marcus. I'm the "creepy fat" guy that Kwan mentioned in the last post. Is she the kind of person we want in Congress?? Most of America is fat! 30% of America is creepy! She better watch what she puts in print because mark my words it will come back to haunt her.

She's jealous because I am Irv's best friend... who Irv lets kiss him... (not on the mouth, yet).

She's jealous because Irv tells me things that he doesn't tell her. Like when she had that huge stain on the back of her pantsuit because she sat in something at the Arby's. Irv and I didn't tell her because she was about to do the paperwork to record her congressional candidacy. Ha Ha. That stain looked like a runny state of Alaska with a much longer peninsula with strange bubbles in it.

Oh yah, and another thing Irv told me he didn't tell her -- Irv's investigator father is in town. He grabbed Irv the other day behind the Bart station, but Irv broke away.

Irv's my best friend and he tells me everything. It's gorgeous outside. Today, I'm going to go jogging with him in Golden Gate Park.

Irv's going to jog with his shirt off. I'm not.

signed,
Marcus

No comments: