Monday, June 9, 2008

Captain Uncle Vick!

Well..well...
I see we're all back in bidness!  At least, we were.  It's me: Uncle Vick!

What's the matter, Irv? Stunned because you think you're a daddy?  What makes you think it's yours, huh?  I was with Kwannie before you came along...and during...  

Makes me laugh.  Me, a father.  No kids of my own until now. Ha!  I'll get the kid health insurance with Complete Wrap.  Yeah, I've kept my job through everything.  Even if a body's been in prison, they'll keep you on.  

So, you came lookin' for me back at the house, did ya?  Lawn needs mowin' , huh?  That's a shame we missed each other.  You see, I've been spendin' a lot of my time with a woman named, Kate Marie.  She needs consoling.  And my heart is full of love.

I need consoling, too.  I'm a father but I don't know where my unborn child is bein' kept.  But I'll find out.  Ah, Google.  By the time you freakin' read this, I'll have everyone's social security number, parking space number, and body fat ratio.  

You should see my new beard.  Kate Marie helped me shave a couple of circles the size of dimes below my lower lip.  Wasn't that nice?  I look real hip now.  

Kwannie likes her baby daddy to be real hip!

I wish you could see me smilin' right now. With these beard circles I look like a grinnin' swiss cheese.

I want that baby to kiss his Uncle Vick right on the lips!

No comments: