Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Irv, Is That Really You?

Irv? If that really is you...it's Kwan.
This blog was locked up so long. Thanks for reactivating the original password. Or, thanks to whoever your hacker friend was.

I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm pregnant! The baby is yours.

God, one moment I'm living my dream, running for Congress, and the next I'm knocked up, washed up in politics, and living with my mother, Zu Li in San Jose. Help me, please! My mother is crazy. She sees spirits in my belly and claims when she turns the lights out at night the spirits glow yellow and tell her my baby must go back to Vietnam to be born. She makes me drink a "pregnant girl" potion she makes from roots and Pepsi and God-knows-what-else! Help me, Irv!

So much for your "condoms from Target!"

I've got to go now. My mother has "Intervention" on A&E blasting in the other room. She fell asleep again, I'm sure.

Please write me, since your cell number doesn't work anymore.

Kwan

No comments: