Monday, June 23, 2008

My Mouth Is Still Numb!

My name is Agosto DeRoglio, I'm a satellite TV repairman, and I had a crown put in my mouth last week. I used 1-800-CrownIt, the free dental crown referral service that advertises on TV. 

NEVER. NEVER use them!  My mouth is still numb! I was lyin' in the chair after this tough lookin' woman gave me a shot, and she's fittin' me for my new crown, and in walks this big guy with slashes in his beard and a tank top and a tattoo of I don't know what on his arm! She screams and spins me around to block the big guy from jumpin' at her! I'm screamin' only nothin' is comin' out because my mouth is numb and water is sprayin' everywhere.

The big guy lunges at the tough dental woman and she stabs him with this little dental implement, maybe the thing with the hook on it. She turns on her little drill and pushes it into his right ear.

The receptionist runs in and they all fell on the floor, fightin'. I jumped out of my chair and ran out of that office and into the street. I was screamin' and shoutin' and almost got hit by a hybrid car that was speedin' down the boulevard.  The driver hit the brakes and the car spun around twice and my mouth was still numb but I hollered for Jesus anyway.

I still don't got no crown. I'm gonna sue that dental woman. I'm gonna go on 60 minutes. I've got a rubber earplug jammed in my tooth until I can find another dentist. 

A REAL one this time!

Agosto D.

No comments: