Monday, June 16, 2008

A Restraining Order Is Not Love

This has got to be the screwiest blog I've ever read or written in! 

Look, I'm Kate Marie. I'm a dentist and I'm a lesbian, and yeah, I've got great teeth.

Gays Get Married Today in California! Right on!

Vick Rorg says he's been spending a lot of time at my place...yeah! Stalking me!  I filed for a restraining order on the a-hole. He was sitting inside my hedge on Sunday! Who sits inside a hedge all morning? Who?

Yeah, his heart is full for ME. I'm a dyke, Vick!  A real honest to goodness butch...with jet black hair and great teeth.

I belong to the Gay Gun Club, so I'm not afraid to protect my house and my lawn.  Yeah, and I have night vision goggles, okay, Victor?

Helped him shave fashion circles in his beard? Yeah. More like attacked him with my electric shaver.  He might think those things look like circles but they look like random gashes to me. Not pretty.

You bet I'm angry! My sister is dead and was buried in this pig's backyard and nobody goes to jail? He's runnin' around lose makin' babies and freakin' out good people?

I've got a crown to do on a satellite TV repairman at 4:30, so I've gotta sign off.

Are all you cops who have written in this blog asleep at the wheel? What is wrong with this country? Nothing works! Nothing!

Kate Marie
California Marriage Is For Everyone!




No comments: