Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Can't Keep Me

Hellooo, 

It's your pal, Uncle Vick! 

Kwannie, do you really think you can keep me locked in this basement? Do you really expect me to eat that macaroni and cheese glop you scoop out of a jar or whatever it is you scoop it from? And then you criticize me for being heavy!

Who pays the bills? I do. Complete Wrap Healthcare HMO let's me authorize procedures, even down here in this basement on my macbook. I authorized a kidney stone extraction, and denied a finger re-attachment just today.

Hey, Irv, got any "ghost finger itches" when I mentioned finger re-attachment?  Ha Ha. 

Fine. I'm pretty comfortable down here....for now. I can even watch TV on Hulu.com. I've been watching Jillian Michaels' mini workouts. Today I watched her do a plank pose with dumbells. She's smokin'!

I don't know what knock out drops you gave me, Kwannie, to get me down here. All I have to do is call the cops. I guess. There's a bathroom and the pool table to sleep on. I'm fine until tonight. 

Then, I'm comin' out and get my son!

Uncle Vick 

No comments: