Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I AM THE KING

My name is Big Bill. I found this blog on my computer and I guessed the password.

I am brilliant and I am the king! I am 14 and I weigh 100 pounds and I love meth I am on it now because I can write faster and run my powerful meth cookery with all my employees, like FLAME and the city council woman from Bakersfield who got fired for showing up to a meeting in a towel on meth, and Irv Rorg WHO STOLE OUR WHITE PICKUP!!!

I don't care because the pickup was already stolen from a parking lot outside of In-N-Out Burger where I worked when I was young and before the manager turned me on to the white goddess, the cloud monster, the creature I love called methamphetamine. I had sex with two girls from my old school last weekend who used to hate me but now they love me.

When my parents exploded at Hanukkah last year I was sad. But now I am King!

Good luck, Irv Rorg. You didn't belong to me anyway. You never used meth and you were a stunt man and you have your looks and muscles. Good luck, Irv Rorg. The king bids you well.

I have $30,000 in the bank and I have a red double breasted Armani jacket that I will wear one day when I move to Paris to become a famous meth user and work in politics and --

I am going now because there is traffic on I-5 and FLAME sees it with her binoculars and they are all coming to get us. They are all coming here to get us. I don't trust FLAME or Irv Rorg. I don't trust anyone. I can't find a vein. I don't trust you!!!!

bye

No comments: