Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello from Marcus...

Hello, my name is Marcus. I live down the hall from the Vietnamese girls here on Willow Ct. in San Francisco. I am Irv's friend. We only met a few days ago when he arrived here with Kwan, but we are best friends. I know that's unusual and some would say, Marcus, that's impossible! Well, I want everyone to know it is not impossible!

Me and Irv have a lot in common. We both have long sideburns (as soon as I grow mine). We both workout (I hold his legs while he does 100 situps in the evenings). And we're both bi (One day I'll meet a girl).

Last summer I won the "Baked Ziti Eat-Off" at the Santa Clara County Fair by eating 5 baked Zitis in less than twenty minutes faster than all 16 other contestants. I won 80 dollars. I also had to be admitted to the Emergency Room at O'Conner Hospital. My health insurance refused to pay for the emergency invasive gastro procedure that my doctor recommended. Luckily, I had my credit card.

Irv says he knows how I can pay off my credit card. Irv also says his uncle works for the health insurance company that refused my procedure and he knows how I can get even.

Irv is my best friend. I kissed him last night and he was fine with it.

No comments: