Friday, September 21, 2007

Rain Rain

Hi, it's Kwan!

Life can change overnight, it's true!

Irv is strong, and in the end he was able to get the gun away from his dad when his dad dozed off. He left his dad in the room with no clothes, tied to the bed, with duct tape over his mouth.

We hit the road this morning. I realized that love is real. We had to put the top up on the Corvette when the rain started. Irv showed me how to scream in the car to get rid of your rage. We took turns.

He told me he hated that he was 38 and had no career, and then he roared for 30 seconds and shook his head.

I said I hated that no one took me seriously because I'm an asian woman and that I'm smarter than most of the white dudes out there, and then I screamed for a really long time! It felt so good. I went hoarse. I shook my arms and kicked my legs.

The Corvette was roaring up the I-5 and the rain was pelting the windshield.

Irv said he hated Republicans and the way people in power screw everyone no matter what you do, and then Irv shouted and roared again.

We were laughing hysterically.

I said I hated how fucked up this country has gotten and there's no healthcare and I hated Uncle Vick and then I screamed again.

Irv covered his ears, the Corvette swerved in the rain, and we stopped laughing while Irv regained control of the car.

We just got to my girlfriend's house here in San Francisco. While Irv was in the bathroom my two girlfriends from Vietnam said they agreed he was a hunk. They're making dinner for us. I'm so happy. I'm going to start campaigning for Congress right away and Irv's going to help me.

Irv seems to like the guy that lives next door a lot. The guy said hello and then dropped over and invited himself to dinner. Am I silly to be jealous?

Kwan

No comments: