Friday, September 7, 2007

Hot Spot in the Desert

It's Kwan again. I'm writing this by firelight. We are out in the desert but I won't say where. There's WiFi here, which is hilarious because there aren't even any electric outlets.

Vick, if you are reading this we won't be here tomorrow.

I'm watching Irv stoke the fire right now with an old skinny treebranch. His shirt is off and he's got a great body. With those pointy long sideburns...I guess I'm lonely. Irv doesn't seem to care much about this blog anymore. He's more concerned with the red Prius that we've seen following us every day.

The wind is blowing that thick black hair of his and I can see flecks of firelight in his eyes. He keeps looking behind him into the darkness. It's actually cold out here tonight. Summer went so fast!

Things change so quickly. I read that social worker's blog. She says Vick says Irv is the killer of Vick's parents. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I didn't have feelings for Vick. I refuse to have any for Irv.

But what do I really know about him except that he started this blog...?

No comments: