Friday, September 14, 2007

Un-Depressed

Irv here. I’m the one who started this blog, but it’s everyone else that writes in it! Not so lonely anymore.

We’re at a gas station under bright white fluorescents. Since both the cops and my dad are following us, obviously I won’t say where we are. I just did 100 pushups. My finger stubs are itching like my two fingers are still there.

We ditched my Honda. Lost my dad, too. Ha Ha.

Kwan likes our new car. She picked it out.

Funny, but I’m not depressed anymore. I’m finally taking action in my life – instead of wasting time living with my psycho uncle.

Although, my psycho uncle was right! This sissy blog was a good idea. People read it! That chick that said Kwan should wait until I’m asleep and steal the car – made us both laugh!

Kwan isn’t my hostage – she’s with me by choice

Hear that, Uncle Vick? I made love to your girlfriend last night in our new car. Her idea, too -- on a roll of paper towels. Hear that? I’m not gay.

Not “not gay” like Senator Larry Craig. Dude spreads his feet farther than if he were at the gynecologist’s office. At least, I admit I’m bi. Best of both worlds.

And Kwan and I – we got plans. I’m gonna help her run for Congress when we get where we’re going. I’ll work for her! Yeah, that’s right – me with a job...in politics. The Democrats need people like us.

Uncle Vick is a liar. There is no proof I killed those people.

Irv

No comments: