Saturday, September 1, 2007

Horrible Women

Kwan here. It's hotter than Hades tonight. That's what my parents on the refugee boat used to say, and it's true now.

I'm back at the Paradise Motel. Vick's out drinking at the gas station with some guy named Morongo.

I met Vick's two "sisters" today. One of them is white and one of them is black. The white one is very tall with very big hands. The black one looked uncomfortable and wore a man's stetson hat.

We went shopping at Ralph's -- for food for Monday's barbecue. Vick stole twenty chicken sausages from the gourmet freezer. His white sister stuffed ten of them in her clutch purse. The black one used her hat.

We actually paid for the potatoes and the vodka. I tried to run away but Vick's white sister held me with one of her giant hands in a grip like a Yeti. "This is an important national holiday," she whispered in my ear. She had to bend down to reach my ear.

Vick bought some new bathing trunks on sale, 38 waist.

We watched beach volleyball all evening, and then the women left and Vick went across the street to drink with Morongo. Morongo manages the motel.

I found a way to open this bathroom window. By the time Vick reads this, I'll be gone.

Kwan

No comments: